Thursday, December 18

RESULT!!!! FOR GCE N LVLS

HAHAHA I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL ALL THE PPL OUT THERE I PASS MY N LVL AND I'M GOING TO SEC 5!!!!! WA RELIVE MAN.

ok early in the morning i went to bball training and after training went back home and prepare myself. Actually want to go have a hair cut before i go take my N LVL result de but in the end never go and cut cos if i go cut i will not be able to make it to school in time.(2pm)
I meet my brothers at kenny walk into the school tgt. lol all hair fail only chick Zhi pass so he went in first. haha. we stay out side of school for quite sometime and i keep telling them to go 500+ there cut hair so can go in to the all to get result. jian at first dont want go cut but in the end we cab there and cut=DD when we are on our way to there someone call Jian and say all ppl pass their English. when we hear that from Jian we were all damn happy.

After we have our hair cut we cab back to school and get our result. before we go in our DM tell us that our group got 2 ppl cannot make it to sec5. when i know it i'm thinking tat i'm one of it. When i go forward to my teacher i have very nervous that i will fail and i told her to make it fast cos i'm going to pee out le.

When she show me my result and i saw that i was promoted i stand up and shout to everyone in the hall I PASS LE!!! I PROMOTED LE!!! and everyone look at me. LOL psps.. buti'm fucking damn happy. ok i dont know how to let your know my feelings. psps english no good=.= ok shell post till here=D bye everyone.

O.O ya i have to thanks all those people that give me blessing=)) there is too many can name them all at once. but a few which is BABY AND ALL MY BROTHERS!!!! and PEOPLE FROM BASKETBALL TEAM=D bball Coach too. and LAST OF ALL THE TEACHER THAT HELP ME MOST MR MANSOR. THANK YOU.