Tuesday, December 16

VERY HAPPY=D

Hi everyone again. hoho i'm here to post^^ o.o ya ytd did not post cos i'm too happy that baby is back from Peneng!!! and i'm busy chatting with baby on the phone=)) so happy and excited. About it man. I was shouting over the phone cos i'm too happy=DD HAHA. But Sad sad baby have sensitive skin=(( Nevermind i will take care of you=D hehe....

Hmm... today early in the morning called baby and chat with her till she go out. Than i go to darren house to chat with him and have breakfast tgt. After eating went to GP and find the lady that i knocked down on the 5/12. to pay her medical fee... sian lor. She did not get me a recipt( dont know how to spell) so i did not give her the moolah. she say meet other day... diao. waste my time only. After that head straight to Basketball training. Today's training is very tiring. Everyone is complaining that coach today siao.haha. Walk back home after training and have my bath and dinner. than rest awhile than do my homework. After doing finidh my homework chat with Big brother. he teach me how to carry ppl when they have injury. And now here posting.
Today BDC and AJX did not went to bball as they have injury.

Now going off to chat with my belove=D
tata everyone. Have a good night rest.