Saturday, December 20

DAY TO ZOO!!!

HEHE today i went to the ZOO with baby and her family. Baby and me went there hope tat we can see RED TIGERS. haha. but too bad no red tiger=(( The white tiger are till white-,- nvm...!
I 100% + chop chop very happy=D although its really very tired. cos i'm not sure to walk too long. haha. so tat means i cant shop for long hours too. noob me right. haha.

I spend almost half of myday at the zoo. from morning 8am+ reach the ZOO till 4pm. hoho.I enjoy playing at the new place the zoo had just open. its called Rainforest kidz world. =D it really fun. i did not bring extra clothes there to change as i didn't plan to get myself wet. BUT when i accompany bao bao(baby's sister.) to play other ppl shoot me with the water gun and i go WAAAAAA!!!!!! ho sey liao lor front all wet le. Than when i'm waiting bao bao to slide down from the slide a small boy attack me from my back and my back is wet. so whole body wet le. of all games i enjoy pulling the so call boat to let it to move to the anyother end. baby relax and i will bring her across the water by the "boat".=DDD very happy.

we walk around watched almost all the shows. The white is really very big and firce OMG. very handsome too. haha. But the lion in the singapore zoo is fucking damn small size and not as firce as the white tiger. NOOB LA SG LION.

After going to the zoo we went to JP2 and walk walk. We ate Sauage prata and its really nice.=D(Must try one) Now the shop is having 50% off to the scond items you buy.CHEAP (O.O)
Before we leave JP2 we went to CREATIVE ART ZONE to do some art^^ Art leh. you think i good at it??? of cos not la. haha. Ok tat is not important. The important thing is that baby love playing with it. Anw i enjoy playing it too. my first time. although we have some different opinion in how weshould but in the end we still cooldown and do the art together^.^

>>>Well Done LinZhiLin and Felicia=D<<<

Ok after tat i went home first as i have to go out and have dinner with my parents. after having dinner went to play basketball with Ken, Ziyan, Shiwei, and alvin. had lots of fun playing.
and now i'm here posting ^^ hehe tell your i haven bath=DD.

Bye
zoOoOoOoOOOM!!! "Bong bong lo."
wait leave a tag b4 U go.