Friday, December 26

Merry Belated Christmas!


MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS TO ALL!



Alright,me is Linzhilin's luv,helping him to post up a lil'. :D So yeah,here i go. :D:D:D:D

Babyz has been rather busy this few days. He has been staying home,or shld i say being stuck at home,helping out his father,at the meanwhile pleasing him,so that he'd gain more freedom. HAHAHAHA! :D:D:D:D:D

His house is under so called Renovation. So yeah,he hafta clear his wardrobe,closet & etcs. Hence he've lesser time with me. :((((( I miss him really badly. :((((

Alright,so anyway,he accompanied me ytd,alright,shld say the later part of the day. He train down from Boonlay to orchard and then we went to clarke quay to enjoy the secenaries.(I guess there's spellng error,hence pardon me kay,or correct me . :D)

Took pictures that look really sucky,cuz i'm the person who spoilt the entire pictures,yada yada. :( Why? Cuz of my pimp outbreak,shitta-hella! D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Babyz just came my house & pass me the Otard XO Beer x 2. Mainly that's definitely not for me to drink,but anyway,it's for my mom ... to expand her collection of Wine & beers. So anyway,i hereby thankz babyz's daddy.

Anyway,i'm gg to help him link Dajie up. I've clean forgotten about it when he requested me to link dajie up like a few weeks ago? So yeah,me gg to link her up soon after i finish posting.

Alright,he wants me to tell everyone Merry Belated Christmas,though this wishing came late,but it's btr than nothing & yada,people,enjoy your last few days of holiday...School is reopening sooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

So like i say...btr gear up & boost up all your energy,brain cells,etcs to prepare for a brand new year that's just ahead of us!!!!!!!! Enjoy your countdown & may all your new year resolutions come true!

Bye peeps! I'm ending this "speech" here! Hahahaa,kiddang,ending this post here. :)

Wait,before i go,i've change the layout of babyz's blog & the blogsong of his to Hotshot's OST. :) Hope he'd like it very much,so anyway! Tkcr people! :D:D:D