Monday, December 8

Day with Dad at Home.

OK today i spend the whole day at home. Big bro and mom is not around since early in the morning. So there is only dad me and long long. Lucky long long did not go out with mom if not i will be bored to dead. Early in the morning i do my kumon homework and than went to sleep haha. Cant play comp games as dad is around.=.= After my sleep take my lunch and than played with my bro after that.

Around 3pm i started watch HOT SHOT!!! with long long and dad. The show is DAMN FUNNY=)) long long laugh like mad when he see yuan da ying so stupid things. haha.
o.o and Dong Fang Xiang is really very Handsome. COOL man. LOL.
We watch hot shot till 10pm.^^
and now i'm here posting. It good that today dad did not scold anyone=D good. its quite a relax day. Tml have basketball friendly.

ok shell post till here no mood and nth much to post.

Baby bu yao bu kai xin hao ma???='(
Wo you xiang ni.
lai wo sayang sayang ni.