Wednesday, December 10

Hi everyone=D Today is 10/12/08 Its 10.08pm now.

Time flys. Last year's today i'm still working at Cel Coating its a factory. During that time i had lots of fun with all my friends and Felicia. Now i no longer call her by name=D iTs Baby now^^
ok i'm just too happy. Cos tml is my one year with my baby=) The 11/12/08!!! happy. last year's 11/12/07 is when i found my love one. We have been tgt for one year and i want it to contiune^^ Although we quarrel some times but in the end we still give aways to each other.
O.O ya i hope i tml can accompany her. Long time never go kai kai with her le=((

ok i shell talk about today=)

Today i did not go to bball friendly. As tml is 11. Hmm... next time than tell your why=DDD
today is a short day to me. time too short.

hope tml reach ASAP!!! good night everyone.
ILY OUR 1 YR=D