Friday, December 5

Jia Jia You Ben Nan Nian De Jing.

The time now is 9.52pm.

Today i suppose to wake up at 5am to give baby a morning call but i wake up at 4.26am so i think i can close my eyes awhile so i close my eyes at 4.46a.m but when the next time i open my eyes its already 5.30am i think. OMG Stupid me for over slept!!!!
Sorry my Baby=(( Forgive me OKay+)

Today morning when its about 11am~12pm i feel boring so i decide to go for a ride with my bike. While i was riding on my bike i was thinking alot of things...( All Family problems) hais so i did not notice that there was a lady crossing the road as i also did not expect anyone to cross the road when they see a bike coming. Ya so i bang onto the lady which age range from 35~45. She fell down on the road and die........LOL no la she just fell down on the road. She said she hit her head!?!? wtf it only 1cm of my handle bang onto her arm and she say she fly ans roll on the road!!!! Dot right...... than her lao gong say want to make a police report... diao than i keep tell him there isn't a need to do that. And said sorry for many times. I am the one that have injury and she do not have any. And so the police came and lalala go police station make report...... lalala. so now wait see they want clame $$ from me anot lor. DU LAN.
Thanks ken for comforting me when you saw me with the police.

I start to hate STAYING IN THIS FAMILY I'M IN NOW.
When i'm he is at home the house sure will not have peace. He come back only KBKP. shout here shout there. WTF MAN. although i seem normal but in it i'm fucking damn tired. I'm very tired and sick of stay with him.
I'm thinking of renting a room for myself when i'm older. So will not have to stay with HIM!!

Baby told me a pharse which is in chinese (Jia Jia You Ben Nan Nian De Jing)
Baby is trying to make me feel better and think positive=D

Thank You baby and i love you very much. I'm Happy that when i'm tired and when my parents dont give much love to me you are there for me, Sayang me. Thanks for cheering me up when i feel low. Thank you very much Baby.

Muacks iloveyou.