Monday, February 23

Sick day.

HOHOHO expected that i willfall sick today. cos ytd i'm starting to feel unwell le. But today i still got go to school.=DD to take comment test. hais. never study for it. so the result sure kns de la. nvm. i will try to score well next time round.
i went home after my recess.
Reach home around 12pm and slack awhile jiu fall asleep le.

Baby sms me tell me that she is coming over my house to Sayang =D Baby want to cook porridge for me to eat de but i told her dont if not she will only have little time to be with me. so in the end she never cook le. I wake up around 2pm and she tell me she is about to reach my house le. so i faster wake up and go bath. HEHE if not later baby say i lazy never go bath than smelly smelly. so when she reach my house i xiang xiang she nv complain that i'm smelly.
(HAPPY TIMES)

Hais after baby went home i get prepare for my KUMON... Finally my kumon end. I call baby to see if she still awake. haha she sleeping when i call her and ask her want to chat anot she die die also want to chat with me. so i told her ok(of cos) use your home phone to call my hp. she say OK1=) when she hand the phone she fall asleep... FUNNY. I expected it=DD my cute baby always like tat.=DD But the best thing is about 30 mins later she sms me and say can you call me=)) so now ya i'm posting while chat to her=P

OK bye guys shall here. good NIGHTs.