Monday, December 1

Hope i can go...

Hi everyone i'm back to post...^^ Sorry for not posting for the past few days.. as i went to Gerald's chalet and my brother is busy using the comp doing his school camp stuff. soooo ya today than can post.

OK on the 26~28 i went to Gerald's chalet.
It is really fun and i enjoy most of the time. And the best part is i get to play Gerald's puppy.
Bao bei and i enjoy playing with the puppy. They are damn cute de=)) BUT!!! theonly bad thing about them is that they Poo and Wee where ever they llikes... causing the room to be smelly... But all of us there still love them very much.When they are sleeping they looks really damn cute.
O.o ya forget to tell your the puppys name. The male one which is the bigger size one is called Baby and the female one is called Niu Niu.^^

i bring my blanket to the chalet to use and baby love the smell of my blanket very much so she say she want to bring back my blanket to sleep with her.HAHA. she say like that when she saw my blanket she will think of me and will be able to smell my smell everyday. HAPPY=D

I hope i can go to shiwei chalet.Hais

Now i miss my Dearest girl='( i want to sayang her!!