Monday, November 24

Hello Everyone welcome to my new world=DD.

I'm here at blogger to post. I dont really know how livejournal works so i perfer blogger=)) Just hope that i will post frequently.
TOday is a fun day=)) guess where i go and what i do today..... hehehe dont know right^^
OKAY! lets start from the start of the day. Early this morning about 7am i accompany Baby to her DenTal appointment. i thought her dentise will complaint that there are lots of problems with her teeths But the dentise did not nag her.????HOW COULD IT BE. HAHA.
Her dentise say her teeths is fine and everything is alright. ANW Happy for her=))) good that she did not get nag. Happy™. After her dental appointment we trained back to JP to have our breakfast tgt♥♥.
Than back home for baby and i went to her house and PAINT HER ROOM WITH HER=DD Baby choose the colour and i do the painting=)) her mother help us too. It was really fun.
HEHE tell your sh..... her mother say i;m good at painting hohoho.
AND AND AND i weared her dad's cloths so as not to make my cloths dirty. i looks funny wearing it.
I spend the Whole Afternoon painting the room haha. from 1pm till 6pm.
I really enjoy alot painting with baby and her mom,the joker.
Mom really make me laugh but some jokes of her's i dont understand cos it is in hokkian...-.-
TWO MORE DAYS TO CHALET. HOPE DAD ALLOW ME TO GO.
I MISS MY BABY REAL MUCH HOPE TO SPEND THAT 3 DAYS WITH HER.
Counting down 17 days more♥♥♥♥